- November 1, 2020 at 11:06 pm #1949
I received my XP-2 Pro unit today and it is sounding completely mono. I have tried:
- Connecting on Windows (with the drivers) and Linux through USB;
- Connecting through AUX input to a working source;
- Connecting through Bluetooth;
- Using different headphones;
- Changing settings on Windows “xDuoo USB Audio Device Control Panel”.
Looks like the unit is working fine, but just don’t want to play stereo. There is samething that I can try to fix that, like force firware update ?November 7, 2020 at 5:16 pm #1985
Hi, is the earphone plug plugged into the bottomNovember 8, 2020 at 11:09 pm #1987
Hello. I had tested with differents cables and with the 3.5mm cable that came. And as you say, I checked now if it’s properly plugged, same results. I ran more tests and found some interesting behaviors:
- I got a RCA to 3.5mm cable and use it to connect the XP-2 Pro to an external DAC through the line-in, to use it as an amplifier. The XP-02 Pro is taking each RCA channel and pushing two both sides of the headphone. So I can watch videos (mono sound) with only one cable of the RCA pair connected. And listening to music, I can hear each recorded channel by unpluging one of the RCA cables.
- Some user told me that the line-in port can act like a line-out too. So I did one more test turning the XP-2 Pro into USB DAC mode and connecting my headphones through the line-in port. As results, I checked that there is a separation through that port, but not completely. When I play a specific channel, it sounds in full volume on it, but in the other channel I still hear clearly the sound in half volume.
I checked all the functionalities of the unit. USB DAC mode, amplifier mode, bluetooth controls. Even the microphone is working, actually it is a really great microphone for a bluetooth device. But the “mono behavior” make it unpleasure to listening to music.November 13, 2020 at 5:21 pm #2033
ok, can you send it to us for repair?November 13, 2020 at 5:22 pm #2034
ok, can you send it to us for repair?November 16, 2020 at 11:03 pm #2035
Found that prices for international shipping are a bit bureaucratic and costly here, from my country (Brazil) to China is over U$50, depending on the package dimensions. I purchased the unit on a Aliexpress store and I still making use of (videos through bluetooth Aptx Low Latency). So, should I try a partial refund on the Aliexpress platform ?
A doubt about other product. I bought a XD-05 Basic from this 11/11 but didn’t find information about the “optical input” connection type on the product advertising. I have a optical cable but it have square connector. Looks like the advertising shows images with a diferent type of connector, it is a proprietary cable ?November 21, 2020 at 5:24 pm #2063
Hi, If you can’t send it back, then we have to send you a new oneNovember 21, 2020 at 5:25 pm #2064
Yes, the DIGITAL IN of XD05BASIC is supported coaxial input and optical input, it is 3.5mm round optical fiber or coaxialNovember 23, 2020 at 11:17 pm #2069
Interesting, didn’t know that a 3.5mm optical cable connector exists, thank you. So, should I send a message through “Contact Us” form with my address details ?November 23, 2020 at 11:18 pm #2073xDuoo officialKeymaster
Interesting, didn’t know that a 3.5mm optical cable connector exists, thank you. So, should I send a message through “Contact Us” form with my address details ?
Yes, please send us your email address via contact us. Thanks.March 8, 2021 at 10:37 am #2606
I’m replying back just to update the thread and say thank you. I received the replacement unit and it’s working perfectly.
So, great customer service, you guys rock!March 8, 2021 at 10:38 am #2761
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.