- January 1, 2020 at 12:38 pm #503
Upgrade firmware steps:
1. Put “update.upt” file in to the root directory of the X3II TF Card.
2. Enter the System Settings, select the System Update, the player will automatically update.
3. The player will automatically restart after the update is completed, and enter the System Settings to see whether the system information about the player is the latest version.
* Note: If did not find the update file when updating, please check if the update file in the TF Card’s root directory, or whether the file is corrupt, please copy again.
Firmware updated contents:
1.Fixed the problem that has noise when playing DSD music(D2P mode).
*Note： During the update, please make sure there is enough power.October 10, 2020 at 11:24 am #1716patipatParticipant
my x3ii to loss bluetooth connection in v.1.3 firmware.. before it,s normal
..now distant 30 cm.
/ but many device work fineOctober 15, 2020 at 5:02 pm #1830
Can you try to restore the factory settings?March 8, 2021 at 10:37 am #2538wjk293Participant
Can you do firm wear update to include. The number of Albums stored, The number of songs storedApril 13, 2021 at 12:11 pm #2881ChampionParticipant
Player does not see headphones with 5.0 (bluetooth) / Will the firmware help?April 13, 2021 at 5:18 pm #3007
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.