X2S Ability to play songs from all albums of one artist and m3u support

Home Forums Ask your question X2S Ability to play songs from all albums of one artist and m3u support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Vindrytter
    Participant

X2S requires ability to play songs from all of the artist’s albums at once.
    Now I can select only one individual artist album and continue listening to songs from this album, but it is very inconvenient. Old bands like Deep Purple have a lot of great albums and sometimes it’s just hard to choose which album you want to listen to. It would be easier to just select an artist and then select all the albums together instead of selecting a single album.
    The ability to play all of an artist’s albums is important, especially when many artists are stored on a large memory card.
    Please add this feature asap. I’m ready to be a firmware beta tester. I love x2s sound, but it almost useless now, due to these restrictions.
    I can upload a video to show how this is implemented on a player that is over 10 years old.

PS. I would also like x2s to support m3u playlists, because sometimes I like to mix different artists.

Vindrytter
    Participant

I updated the firmware to version 1.3, but I still have to replace the memory card to be able to listen to all the songs from all the albums of one artist.
    I believe that something is wrong with this solution.
    I do not know how to explain it to you easier, and why it is so difficult to implement a simple feature, but please look at this picture. I hope this helps you.
    http://i.piccy.info/i9/a1c99adfb75d34130a7aa6583ffdcd79/1630226464/282575/1387788/2009_vs_2021.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.