Without reading the forum first, I have same issue :
1. I updated to firmware V0.1.6. (It is working well)
2. However, I wanted to restore the firmware because unknown bluetooth pin to pair with device.
3. I went through the recovery process with the saved.dfu backed up from the previous upgrade.
4. After recovery, an upgrade fail occurred.
5. After that, the firmware cannot be upgraded for all original firmware, 0.1.4 and 0.1.6
6. XQ-50 Pro boots in DFU mode even after Power Off->On. (always)
BTW, the size or original firmware is around 1.4MB while V0.1.4 an V0.1.6 are around 0.9MB
How can I recover the XQ-50 Pro?